The ESSKA Advanced Knee Arthroscopy Course is designed to provide certified Orthopaedic Surgeons thorough didactic and practical training in challenging disorders of the knee from renowned ESSKA Faculty using state of the art surgical facilities.
- understand the decision-making process involved in choosing the appropriate surgical approach in challenging disorders of the knee
- observe and practice the state of the art surgical technique
- be able to discuss the management of disorders with the ESSKA Faculty dedicated to trainin
Do you qualify for this course?
To qualify, you must:
- perform 40 – 50 knee cases per year
- be a European citizen
- be/become an ESSKA member
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country
- speak English fluently
This course has been sponsored by Smith & Nephew
The next ESSKA Congress 2018 in Glasgow will focus on the best clinical practice in arthroscopic joint surgery, knee surgery and sports traumatology with a special focus on the translational science in these fields. We acknowledge that excellent patient care is a result of medical team work and therefore other topics during the congress are complimentary to the surgical treatment. There will be focus on prevention, rehabilitation and specifically return to sports. The ESSKA Congress is a unique platform to share new ideas with colleagues from all over the globe. Through these interactions, innovations for the benefit of the treatment of our patient will facilitate discussions between attendees as the most valuable part of the meeting.