The ESSKA Advanced Knee Arthroscopy Course is designed to provide certified Orthopaedic Surgeons thorough didactic and practical training in challenging disorders of the knee from renowned ESSKA Faculty using state of the art surgical facilities.
- understand the decision-making process involved in choosing the appropriate surgical approach in challenging disorders of the knee
- observe and practice the state of the art surgical technique
- be able to discuss the management of disorders with the ESSKA Faculty dedicated to trainin
Do you qualify for this course?
To qualify, you must:
- perform 40 – 50 knee cases per year
- be a European citizen
- be/become an ESSKA member
- be a certified orthopaedic surgeon in your own country
- speak English fluently
This course has been sponsored by Smith & Nephew